Online Rhode Island Death Indexes|
- Rhode Island Death Index, 1630-1930 (requires payment - part of an Ancestry subscription)
- Rhode Island Vital Records Extracts, 1636-1899 (requires payment - part of an Ancestry subscription) Includes 21 volumes of details extracted from Rhode Island vital records by James N. Arnold. Details were taken from birth, marriage, death, church, and military records, including Revolutionary War service records and pension records.
- The above 2 databases are included in an Ancestry subscription
- Rhode Island Newspapers Obituaries Archive - Recent (you can obtain copies of individual obituaries online for a fee) includes Charlestown Press (8/3/2006-Current); Kent County Daily Times (West Warwick, RI) (1/22/2011-Current); Pawtucket Times (10/7/2009-Current); Westerly Sun (4/27/2000-Current); Wood River Press (8/3/2006-Current); and others
Ordering Rhode Island Vital Records
- Kent County: West Warwick Public Library Times Name Index - July 20, 1892 to Sept 9, 1895 includes the Kent County Daily Times and the Pawtuxet Valley Daily Times
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Providence Cemetery Burials includes St. Ann Cemetery (Cranston, Providence County), Gate of Heaven Cemetery (East Providence), St. Francis Cemetery (Pawtucket, Providence County), Mt. St. Mary Cemetery (East Providence), St. Columba Cemetery (Middletown, Newport County), Resurrection Cemetery (Cumberland, Providence County), St. Joseph Cemetery (West Greenwich, Kent County) and Santa Maria del Campo Cemetery (Barrington, Bristol County)